Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs/ signal lever

To: Larry & Susan <wrightsinseabrook@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs/ signal lever
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
There was one on ebay that lead to me asking about Tigers ever having a round
knob. Ive seen a second since then. Price was high on the first but reasonable
on the second. There was also a signal light lever like being discussed.
Listed for a Hillman I think. Buy it now $59 and shipping but I contacted Bill
and he bought it already.If anyone has contact in the UK, that would be where
I would look.
TtT