Re: [Tigers] venting

To: "'kevin beck'" <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] venting
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:18:57 -0400
I can answer a couple.  The heater core comes out easy, just remove the
plate the hood latch mounts on and there it is.    Well, it will come
out easy assuming nobody put a 15 pound cap on the cooling system and
the sides of the core inflated a bit...  Any radiator shop should be
able to handle it.

The booster uses no holes in the firewall, so plug it.  I'll bet a P. O.
slit it to feed some wires through or something.