[Tigers] Stock Hard Top side trim

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Stock Hard Top side trim
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:15:07 EDT
Hello,

Its been a while since I posted.........AOL.............

My friend Gary Fish and I have stripped our hard tops to get painted  and
make them as good as our cars now are. My top was unserviceable.

Gary stripped his side trim off and wrinkled it a bit in the process. He at
 that point said " leave your trim on and we'll have the shop paint around
it.

But, as the side trim is unobtanium, does anybody know of anyone that can
de-wrinkle a couple of pieces of stainless trim? It isn't awful, but not up
to  snuff.

Anyone?

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083