[Tigers] First Texas TAC Ever - Y'all Come!!

To: <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: [Tigers] First Texas TAC Ever - Y'all Come!!
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:03:57 -0500
List -

A friend of mine wants to set up a TAC session here in Texas and is unable
to get on the list, so he asked me to post this on his behalf.

Jerry Christopherson

Here's his request -

"Now, here's a deal you can't refuse...  I have arranged for a Senior Tiger
Authentication Committee Rep to come to Texas (Ft Worth) and work with us in
authenticating Tigers built in the Jensen factory from 1964-1967.  Jerry
Christoperson and Bob Sparks have both had their cars authenticated.  So,
that leaves some of the rest of us from the Lone Star State and surrounding
areas.

The target dates are either October 17/18 or 24/25.  Before I schedule a
date, I would like your input.  Those interested can come in on a trailer
and probably never off load.  I plan to use my shop/lift to assist in this
program, as necessary.  The inspection will take about a half hour per car.

Please e-mail me at Racetig@hotmail.com at your earliest convenience and let
me know which of the above dates work best for you.

Rob Roy
Tigers of North Texas (TNT)"