[Tigers] Dale's Ackerman kit

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Dale's Ackerman kit
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:36:31 -0500
I bought one of Dale's Ackerman kits a couple of years ago, but never
installed it until I did the restoration on Tigger this past year.  Several
have asked me to comment on the kit.  I'm now ready to render an opinion.  It
is a BIG improvement.  I can turn the wheels full lock without any of the
shuddering of the stock configuration.  The Sprite/Midget rack is faster.  It
requires a little more effort, but the quicker steering is worth it.  Just a
bonus.  The Ackerman cure is worth the money IMHO.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite) - sold
2003 Mini Cooper