[Tigers] Overdrive toploader follow-up

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Overdrive toploader follow-up
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:05:32 -0500
Group,

Thanks for all the interesting replies. I am sorry, though, that I didn't
make it clearer that I was merely curious. The last toploader I owned was in
the Tiger I sold in 1967.

If I ever become lucky enough to get another Tiger, I fully expect to
convert it to a T5. My Mustang T5 has over 300,000 miles with no problems
and my Geo Tracker is getting a T5 along with its 302. I won't make my
birthday next week, but the Tracker should be finished in time to be my 65th
Christmas present to myself.

Again, thanks for all the info.

A. C. Tynes
New Orleans