Re: [Tigers] Fw: Panel lights switch questions WRONG WRONG WRONG

To: 'James Pickard' <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Panel lights switch questions WRONG WRONG WRONG
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, I was looking at the wiring diagram when I sent the previous post and
remembered I had some switches in the entertainment center and also found a
meter. I discovered that the switches do have numbers on the lugs BUT dont
have lugs for all the numbers. With the switch in the up position (lug 1- isnt
a #2, being the top)then lugs 1,6, and 7 are connected. In the middle
position, lugs 1,4,6 and 7 have continuity and in the bottom position, lugs
1,4,7 and 8 have continuity. SORRY for any confusin my earlier post created as
I was only looking at the diagram and obviously you need to use the two
togeter in order to wire things correctly or use the LUCAS definition of
"anyway that makes everything work with no smoke"
TtT