[Tigers] Publicity

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Publicity
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 23:01:52 -0500
I Took the Tiger to the 4th Annual Ford Fest in Kansas City today.

It was held at the Kansas City International Speedway (1/4 mile drag strip).
My car was placed in the Special Interest Ford category.  Also in the
category were six late model Ford Mustang Cobras (non-Shelby).  You had to
slap me when they announced the "little red Tiger" as the best of show in
that category. I had lots of great complements about the car and one guy
even asked if it was a MG :>/

I also ran my car three times down the 1/4 mile for the first time.  In its
current state of tune it ran between 14.6 and 14.7 all at 94 MPH.  The third
run was against a 427 Cobra replica.  It ran ~11 seconds and made me look
like grandma with a walker.

Next Sunday is the Kansas City all British Show, my last for the season.

Duke
B382002037