Re: [Tigers] ebay Tiger question

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay Tiger question
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:11:15 +0000
So what did I see on the folding wood table ? Sure looked like a Tiger
VIN plate to me, with a couple Tiger scripts and badges.
How did it get back in the car with original rivets and how did the
hulk get from NWest to Florida. Or was the original Craigs List ad a lie ?

Steve

---- mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am the seller and there is vin plates under the cardboard with the
original rivits intact.  Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sunbeam-Tiger-very-Rusty-TAC-certif-Title_W0Q

QcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem2c50a018b0QQitemZ190331230