Re: [Tigers] Tiger on ebay

To: "'Mountjoy'" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger on ebay
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:40:33 -0500
I love you guys.  A couple of days ago I asked if anyone had any experience
with Eastwood's "Heavy Duty Anti-Rust" and the conversation morphed into
whether or not Ziebart works and then morphed into a rusty Tiger in Florida
and now we are talking about Kung Fu Fighting.

Thanks,
Joe Brown
Arlington, TX
B382000217