[Tigers] B9470817 LRXFE on Craig's list

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] B9470817 LRXFE on Craig's list
From: <cspoor@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 2:11:24 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the e-mail list and am seriously looking to buy a Tiger/have cash.
I saw B9470817 LRXFE on the street in Los Angeles at the end of July and found
out it was coming up for sale for $27,400.  After a closer look, that provided
my mentors more information about the car, (thank you, thank you, thank you so
much for your help!), I passed on buying the car.  Apparently, the other
"interested" party passed as well because it is now posted on Craig's list for
$25,900.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/1342558095.html

Here's a link to the pictures that we took for those of you that are curious.

http://gallery.me.com/deljohns#100118

If anyone hears of a nice, clean, rust free driver, preferably located on the
West Coast, please contact me.

Thanks,
Christine
cspoor@roadrunner.com