[Tigers] Question on sharing vin #

To: norcal-saac@yahoogroups.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Question on sharing vin #
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:28:54 EDT
I have a potential buyer for my '07 Shelby GT in Colorado. He has reviewed
detailed pictures I've sent and seems serious about buying, but is now
asking  for the vin #, needed to "get an insurance quote" from his agent. I
believe he  would also run a Carfax (I would).

Anyhow, any issues, concerns or problems associated with sharing the vin
with an unknown party?

Signed,
Paranoid in Alamo
aka Mike Wood

PS If any of you locals would like to buy the car, it would make my life
much easier and make you a happy camper...it is a great  car!