Re: [Tigers] humor in kids

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Mountjoy <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] humor in kids
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
Tom your 6'2" son is 135. At age 17 when I graduated from military school.
5/31/70 I was over 6' and 135, now Im just short of 6'2 and Im at least 280. Of
sourse before the back problems, depression from being broke and broken down I
was 230 and not fat. Now a mean 6th grader could whip me. Im glad Mike and Duke
are both my buddies. So no one get any ideas, I have two other good friends
too. Smith and the oil guy, Wesson. I used to carry their 38 but the 380 is
easier to load. No I dont lock my doors during the night, the only thing I own
is a Tiger and some parts and they arent at my house- well, some parts always
are- in every room even, cept the bat room and U can read about Tigers if you
like, while in there.That all said, your son may get a job working
construction, eat enough to feed three grown men and get so big and strong he
can lift the Tiger up to place a jack stand. By then Im sure he will want to
call it HIS Tiger. How will you tell him
 different?
TtT