Re: [Tigers] clunker program

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] clunker program
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 22:55:26 +0100
Steve,

you may be right, tigers might be next.

To save you all the heart ache I will offer the first return to the
country of origin clunker programme.

$2000 each and you get a guarantee of a good home and a long life for
your tiger in green pastures  :-)

Seriously, its seems bizarre to trash a good running car. they are doing
something similar here..

regards

Jeff

In message <4AA2B6AC.50201@SoCal.rr.com>, Steve Laifman