[Tigers] isRe: Dashboard Questions

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: [Tigers] isRe: Dashboard Questions
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 01:51:32 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Tod,
Looks like all the bitchin bout ebay wiped you out... pity!

On my MkIs, the wire loom hanger is attached to the lower Tach
mounting stud (making it a pain to remove/replace the tach).,
right where the loom makes a right angle bend toward the
firewall.

The other bracket..  I've never seen that.  Only thing I can
think of is maybe it's for the turn signal flasher?  My flasher
is plugged into a socket that is screwed into the back of the
dash but I have  MkI's...

Gary
B9470622
B9470585