[Tigers] (WOB, OT, Non-Sunbeam Topic) British Electrics

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] (WOB, OT, Non-Sunbeam Topic) British Electrics
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:39:23 -0700
Hi:
Guy on another list was wondering about the K-L company in England and
since this is a Sunbeam Tiger list, I thought perhaps someone could
offer some insight on whether, as he asked, it's a company or was some
guy in a basement.....
Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards
David Sosna
P.S. Hopefully the links to the pictures still work