Re: [Tigers] Cubby door

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cubby door
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
Jim,
You might recall I have a cubby door (and it's great to have), but of
course it was part of an all-new dash so there was no mismatch. I would not
try to use a mis-matched wood since it really bothers me that my Monolita
wood-rim steering wheel is a different color wood than the dash.

If I were
trying to add a cubby door to an existing dash, I'd go with something neutral
that compliments the existing dash. Maybe cover with black vinyl to pick up on
the dash pads, and then add one of the chrome Tiger script fender badges on
the face of the vinyl covered door.

Stephen Waybright
www.linkedin.com/in/gswaybright
- now in search of a leadership position in
high tech hardware business

--- On Mon, 9/14/09, James E. Pickard