[Tigers] Now They tell Me!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Now They tell Me!
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:27:16 -0400
RE: ePay Item 250494733606

All,
I was perusing ePay and came across this replacement item. I have
searched both my cars high and low but alas, but could not figure out
where the devil it fits. Could someone please let me know the correct
Rootes OEM installation and wiring procedures for the Tiger, I would
like to be as concours correct as possible. Is this one of those typical
Lucas parts that don't really function? If so, will replacing it with
this aftermarket (i.e. working) part cause instabilities?

Bugz

:>)