Re: [Tigers] Shocks

To: tgrrr@peoplepc.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shocks
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:27:17 EDT
I would think that if you could measure the Tiger  shocks...fully opened
and fully closed ...then take these measurements to a  cooperative supply
house or search on the web...that some choices should pop up.  Maybe find the
application of these chosen few and pick a vehicle weight that is  similar?
Not perfect, but something that would be very affordable and  would work
okay. I think the old CAT notes gave a few interchanges that would  work.

In a message dated 9/18/2009 4:11:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,