[Tigers] SmithsNOS Alpine/Tiger Heater Switch

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] SmithsNOS Alpine/Tiger Heater Switch
From: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:42:04 -0400
On Ebay is a NOS heater contol lever with blower tip switch (230380336530).
This would be for the MK1 Tiger or the early Alpines.  The later Tigers had a
blower switch on the dash.  I bought one and the seller asked me to send a
email to the list, so here it is.  The seller said he has several to sell.

                            Jeff