Re: [Tigers] oil temperature - slightly off topic.

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] oil temperature - slightly off topic.
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:11:14 -0700 (PDT)
I run no bypass on the Mustang and have some holes drilled in the T-Stat like
Jim's Tiger. Never, the car runs hot like a Tiger but never had a comparison
of running with a bypass hose. Just always seems like an extra hose to leak :)
And to the holes in the t-stat I'll bet it won't make much of a difference
IMO, the t-stat is likely open somewhat at 175F anyway so the holes would not
make much difference (They are still pretty small).

Sandy

----- Original
Message ----