Re: [Tigers] Does it CRANK?

To: "Jerry & Maureen (Mo)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Does it CRANK?
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:07:17 +0100
(in my case - it wouldn't turn over.  seems to me thats what 'doesn't crank'
means otherwise it would be 'doesn't fire'.  everything is now hunky dory
though.  its been pointed out that i might have been a bad earth to the
battery that got hot and didn't conduct - that's about the only explanation
that hasn't been ruled out).