Re: [Tigers] MK1A Trunk Pictures - on-line

To: denis mercier <denismercier@telvic.net>, Tiger's Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MK1A Trunk Pictures - on-line
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:25:31 -0700
Denis,

Thanks for the beautiful pics of your neat Mk IA.  I know you are trying
to answer some of the "Where's the Jack" questions on the List, which
will not accept pics.

You can join FaceBook for free, and add/remove photos as you please.
Make the right choices about what you want the site to do with "friends"
and "postings" so you are not linked to a lot of other people's
broadcast messages.

I've put them on my Facebook page for a while:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23591&id=1360287247&saved#/album.php?page=3&aid=23591&id=1360287247

Running your cursor over a picture reveals titles and comments.

This is the last of 3 pages, which can also be viewed with the  "prev 1
2 3" top selector.

Very clean Tiger.

Steve

___