[Tigers] FW: TAC Date Set!

To: <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: TAC Date Set!
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:39:31 -0500
  _____

I'm posting this for Rob.

Jerry Christopherson

Tiger Faithful,

TAC is on!  On Saturday, October 17, 2009 members of the STOA Tiger
Authentication Committee (TAC) will be in Keller, Texas to authenticate
Sunbeam Tigers.

The location of the event is 517 Elaine Street, Keller, TX, 76248.  We will
commence at 0900 on Saturday morning and continue until all cars have been
handled.  It is understood that some of you will be coming from out-of-town
locations, so we will handle this on a first come/first served basis.  If
you are trailering your car/chassis please call when you are close and we
will make suitable arrangements for either offload or TAC on the trailer.
The driveway into my shop is VERY undesirable for trailers, so my neighbor
at the base of the hill has volunteered the use of his.

Useful info:

817-431-9840  Home Phone
817-313-5427  Cell Phone
Racetig@hotmail.com

Hotels close to Keller:
The shop is located 7 miles Southeast of Texas Motor Speedway (NASCAR)

www. <http://www.hotels-rates.com/hotels/locations/Fort_Worth/>
hotels-rates.com/hotels/locations/Fort_Worth/

If you have any questions regarding this event, please call or send me an
email.  I will respond ASAP.

A response if you plan on attending is appreciated as I am setting up some
food/beverage for participants.  Your response would help greatly with the
planning.

Rob Roy