Re: [Tigers] LAT manifolds

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT manifolds
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:01:12 -0700
Michael, and Tigers,

There has always been much heat, and little illumination on "Authentic"
LAT-1 F4B.

There is a good article, with pictures of versions of a manifold, and
the one that is the only true LAT-1 F4B.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/pp-lat1a.asp

There is other coverage on the LAT pages, as well, from The original LAT
catalog, from "International Automobile Inc." shows the Shelby/Benevides
design, that has been "touched up" with the "Edelbrock" signature logo
and the "F4B".  Appears to be the lo-rise, as well, for illustration
purposes.  The released version was the hi-rise.

NON were lettered "TIGER".

Ask "the SEARCH" magnifying glass to locate any key words you may want
to read about.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman