Re: [Tigers] Tiger Bolt List

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Bolt List
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:49:30 -0500
Which brings us back to my original issue.  This bolt list says the bolts
for the rear springs are 2 3/4" long.  This is a typo and should read 3 3/4"
long.

My other issue is that the 7/16" bolts will not fit through the shackles or
the front mounts for the leaf springs.  It is very close and I will only
need to ream out the holes a little bit to make it work.  I just thought it
odd that the originals were also 7/16" and they must have worked.  I don't
have the originals to compare to though.

Joe