Re: [Tigers] Dash Lights

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dash Lights
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:00:24 -0700
Tod, and Tigers,

I am sure the CAT wiring diagram, laminated, is a great bargain. Not
sure if it shows physical drawing, or electric schematic.

I have seen eBay laminated schematic diagrams for $25.  It is offered
most of the time, and was "created" by downloading the *_free_* wiring
diagrams from TigersUnited.com contributed by Bill Gegg.  It is also
shows the wiring insulation color(s):

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN35.asp

The Mk II diagram is the next page, all down-loadable, and printable in
JPEG format.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman