Re: [Tigers] axle breather?

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] axle breather?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:41:05 EDT
Water in rear is a common problem for people, normally  non Tiger, who tow
boats and back their cars/trucks down launching ramps to  launch a boat.
Water gets in and the rear burns out unless fluids are changed  quite often. If
you buy any used vehicle with a trailer hitch it would be wise  to check
the rear for this potential problem.
Mark

In a message dated 10/27/2009 11:55:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,