[Tigers] Tiger for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale
From: Carl Thoene <butley1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 11:44:51 -0500
Selling my 66 Tiger MK1 A please see attachment
For Sale: A 1966 Sunbeam Tiger Mk1A that has been in the family for around 30
years. The milage of 40,000+ miles
is probably accurate since speedo has worked all the time we had the car.This
car has been a garage queen.
The car has been restored over the last 10 years but the color is not
original.It was green but now is red.
It is mostly original except for the following notable exceptions: Hood vents,
Air Conditioning, header tank, vinyl
over soft top covers. M-Benz elect. fan between cond and custom radiator, 4Bbl.
holley,Tiger Tom air cleaner assbly.
The soft top frame is rebuilt but the new Robbins top is NOT installed. /the
factory hard top is ready to re-assemble
and all trim and parts are ready to go including side new side and rear
plastic. Also included is a new headliner.
The car looks and runs great and does not overheat.The car has a stainless
exhaust from manifolds back and sounds
fantastic. has new clutch slave and stainless brake pistons and original brake
servo. The instruments all work except
the clock (DUH). Included is the original trunk/Batt cover but it needs
restoration. Trunk and floor pans are not rusted out.
Lights and switches all work but horns not installed. Steering Wheel and horn
ring in great shape and instrument panel
looks great. Steering wheel still adjusts and locks fine. There is a cabinet
full of extra parts to go with the car.
I can furnish any wanted pix of car upon request. I hate to sell my Tiger but
we want a motorhome and this will help
us get one   please e-mail at  butley1@gmail.com  for any needed info. I am
asking 28,000.00 obo
SN: B9472002LRXFE and norman has this car on file.   Thanks very much, Carl