Re: [Tigers] charging question

To: "'Richard'" <rcsphx1@cox.net>, "'Tiger List'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] charging question
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:57:11 -0500
Richard
        All the specs for the charging system are on pg 20 of the Workshop
Manual, General Data Section.

@ 75 degrees it should run 14.1 to 14.9 v
Stock Autolite Alternator is rated at 38 amps at 15v.

Any voltage over 15v would be overcharging or a constant 38 amps at any rpm
with a good battery that is fully charged would be overcharging.

Ron Fraser