Re: [Tigers] CAT Shop notes

To: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>, "'Tony Somebody'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] CAT Shop notes
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:02:57 -0800
Tony,

Ross is correct. While each edition updated and removed obsolete material
from the previous, new submissions were always added. As a result the Notes
expanded from being less than a half inch thick originally until the current
5th edition which is about 2 inches thick.

I always tell new Tiger owners that the first two books they need to get are
the Shop Manual and the Shop Notes. I think you can buy both for a total of
only $50.

Buck Trippel