Re: [Tigers] I hacked my own Battery Gauge......

To: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, Tigers Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I hacked my own Battery Gauge......
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:44:32 -0500
I made up some gauges using a Sunpro volt gauge and refaced/rebezeled it to
match the Jaeger gauges...I sold a few but there wasn't a lot of interest so
the project died on the vine like the rest of the gauge work I was doing. I
think i might have one boxed up that I never reassembled.

Here is a link to the one in my Tiger...

http://www.breuhan.com/tigersunvoltgauge.jpg

It works great.

Paul

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=4000821