[Tigers] Tigers Roc (Rochester) 2009

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers Roc (Rochester) 2009
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:37:23 -0800 (PST)
All,
In an all too rare occasion in Rochester NY, we saw November temps soar into
the upper 60's yesterday and were able to get all the local Tigers (at least
the three running Tigers we know of) together for lunch and pictures.

Come check out me, Ron Fraser and Dave Earl, with our Tigers (Mk-I, MK-IA and
MK-II respectively) posing for pics of this historic event on my front lawn.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3031557/2

(Don't forget to "rate my ride" on Cardomain.com while you're there.)

On a side note, my job search (4+ months and counting) is now going nationwide,
so if you have job leads for a senior tech product business guy, check out my
LinkedIn profile below.

Stephen Waybright
585-905-5842 (m)
585-624-3482 (h)