[Tigers] My Tiger at West Australian Meelup Hillclimb Nov 2009

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] My Tiger at West Australian Meelup Hillclimb Nov 2009
From: David and Varley Tweddle <davidandvarley@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:12:53 +0800
Hi Sunbeamers,

Well after a 10 year hiatus I'm back into Motorsport. I entered my Tiger into
the Speed series Meelup Hillclimb.

I soon discovered I'm a bit rusty and so are the front Koni Shocks which are
now off the car and being rebuilt!!

Had a great day though in one of the most scenic and picturesque venues for a
Hillclimb in W.A. The weather was warm (93F) and a little humid.

Here are some cellphone video clips and an in car camera clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzZptYCV6Ew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L25fjMLSQMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeqzeYa1M6w

I am still running the 2.88 gears so car a little awkward of the line....too
much...or too little power has vastly different results! Too much power on the
clip shown (but it was good fun) as the local WA Police were watching and you
don't often get a chance to light up on a public(closed for the event) road.

I disconected the rear panhard rod to see if it calmed down the twitchiness
and am pleased. I will mod the mounting points to level the bar and refit for
my next excursion at a local circuit racing track (Event - Vintage Stampede)
on Dec 6th.

Best regards to all

David Tweddle

B9472884