Re: [Tigers] "Don Adams" Tiger for sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] "Don Adams" Tiger for sale
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:01:02 -0800
>>> TBON lists B382002219 to Steve Sage Woodland Hills CA; dated 7/89.<<<

Well..., that should come as news to Steve!  Then again maybe it explains
the difficulties he would have with his car. I mean..., you know...,
"missing it by that much!"  Actually I recall Steve commenting he has a
Tiger then sold it.  Bought and Alpine then sold it and bought his current
Tiger???  This is from casual conversation (and my limited memory) at long
ago CAT meetings.  Steve..., are you out there?

Perhaps the ad should read: SIMILAR TO THE ONE previously owned by actor and
comic Don Adams.

Tom