Re: [Tigers] fuel pumps

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fuel pumps
From: spook01@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:40:11 +0000 (UTC)
steve,B there is someone on the mg tabc list that rebuilds the su pumps
properly.B  he does them stock or electronic.B  he has done three for me and
knows his stuff.

the one on the riley has been working for at least 9 years.B

i have his address somewhere in my multitudinous car files! he is out in socal
as i remember.

if anyone is interested, write me and i will put you in touch.

rayB