[Tigers] Team Net Forum...

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Team Net Forum...
From: "Robert Jaarsma" <jaars@emailmv.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:24:50 -0500
Steve,

 I totally agree with you, .."How MANY forums and lists can I check!",
if I still want to get some work done also.

Some of us at  Tigers East / Alpines East  have been advocating
consolidation. How much of a Tiger does pertain to an Alpine  and visa
versa.  Interior, paint, lights, etc. it is all the same.

If there are specific wishes, please contact the TEAE forum and let it
be known, work on that forum and website are being done as we speak
(write!) a lot can be accommodated, by making the wishes of the ROOTES
community known.
I have to look around a lot since I have two Tigers (Mk1 and Mk1A) and
two Venezias.
Robert

Steve wrote:

There is already a Sunbeam Alpine Owners Forum with a Tiger section.
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/

A Tigers East Alpines East Forum  http://teae.org/forum/

A California Association of Sunbeam Tiger Owners (CAT) Forum
http://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/index.php

And of course this list, there may also be others. There are also many
non discussion websites most notably Tigers United and Norm Miller's.
I'm very grateful for the efforts of Tiger owners to save and distribute
information but consolidation rather than expansion of places to look
would be nice.
Steve

http://www.team.net/forums/