[Tigers] Stock Air Filter Question

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Stock Air Filter Question
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:54:12 -0700
I know this has been discussed periodically but I don't remember the
answer. I have a K&N air filter in my stock housing but it's a bit too
small. You have to force it into the groove and it still does not fit
right. I got it from Sunbeam Specialties years ago. Is there a more
current K&N filter size that matches the original paper filter size
exactly? If not, is there a stock air filter replacement that fits as
original?

Thanks.
Steve Sage

Database version: 6.13900