Re: [Tigers] Rear View Mirrors - A story

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear View Mirrors - A story
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:38:02 -0800
With all the talk about rear view mirrors, I found one removed from a
1965 Sunbeam Tiger after a crash when it was 10 months old.  Been in
storage ever since.

Since it was in such pristine condition, I replaced the original with it
last month, but haven't driven the car until yesterday.

Just took the car out for a little spin, as the weather was so nice.
Problem is, all the cars behind me were 1960's and earlier vintage.
Some great cars.  I waved them passed, and they came zooming up - only
to disappear when they neared along my rear end.

There was a 1954 Mercedes 300SL gull wing, with a "4 - Sale, $2500
o.b.o. " on the window.  Waited for it, but it must have turned off.

Anyone interested in the 1954 XK-120M just behind it?

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com