[Tigers] Fw: Re: motor mounts 2

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Re: motor mounts 2
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:20:20 -0800 (PST)
--- On Mon, 12/14/09, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] motor mounts 2
To: "Rob Guerra" <bomber44@comcast.net>
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 5:19 PM

Im with you, Ive been looking for  some made in the USA at minimum but so far,
no luck. Perhaps in some small town w/ an old parts store but does the rubber
degenerte over years? Does anyone know if motor mounts that will stand high
torque exist? Ive had broken ones with an engine that wouldnt be considered
HOT, so stroker guys must be welding chain around, just in case or is there a
good mount available that Rob nor I are aware of?
TtT