[Tigers] Tire Size Question + Update on Air Filter

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Tire Size Question + Update on Air Filter
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:16:28 -0700
I had posted to the group a few days ago about my K&N filter never
properly fitting the stock air filter housing (the filter is slightly
too small in diameter). A couple of listers had posted the proper filter
size (mine is different) so I've ordered one from my local parts store
which should arrive tomorrow. I'll post the result when I get it.

My new question is about tires. I have 14" Panasports on the Tiger, 6"
wide in front and 7" in back. I'm looking for new tires.  I currently
have BF Goodrich Traction T/As, 205 60 14 on the back and 195 60 14 on
the front. The 205 60 14's are getting hard to find, now only made, as
far as I can find, by Sumitomo or Yokohama.

Does anyone else out there run 14" x 7" wide Panasports and, if you've
bought tires recently, what are you running on them?

Thanks.
Steve Sage

Database version: 6.13920