Re: [Tigers] Autox.team.net question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Autox.team.net question
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:47:39 -0800
There is something tagged in the original text relating to the message that
if it gets back to the server it rejects it.  Some people know exactly what
to remove and let the rest go through.  I can never remember and just delete
the whole thing in my response. (note I did that here to get it through).

 I never could figure it out. The text to be removed is pretty small.
Perhaps the more computer savvy can better explain, but it didn't make much
sense to me deleting a small text and then allowing a large portion through.

Tom