Re: [Tigers] Fw: Re: feedback on my coolant recovery bottle (2nd

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Re: feedback on my coolant recovery bottle (2nd
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:05:12 -0800 (PST)
I just received the second- after I removed Owains report. There are times
someone will reply to an email from the List and as I read the oirginal at the
bottom, I wonder why I didnt get the original- Ive even checked the spam
folder to no avail. Ive made donations, so I dont think it is that cause.
Guess Im elated to get what I do read as many days its the best email I
receive.
cheers, Tony