Re: [Tigers] Drop Spindles

To: "coolvt@aol.com" <coolvt@aol.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Drop Spindles
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:09:40 -0600
Continuing the theory of lowering the front end....what happens if it's
lowered and the rear remains at the original height?

HEHE...hey mark....well we will have to go back to the early 80's to see that.
And also the rear tires would need to stick out of the fenders at least an
inch. I guess it should be assumed that the car should sit somewhat
level...but "traditionally" it's pretty simple to lower a leaf spring
setup...

I don't know how I feel about it yet on this car....I have a little Sunbeam
angel on my left shoulder and a little demon on my right...one encourages me
to tweak on the car in such areas ( like every other car I ever own, I enjoyed
it more when it was custom) or "cullen, leave this one alone, it deserves to
remain unchanged....to honor its heritage...blah blah..." and all that.

I'm not trying to get back into that old discussion about modifying, but this
entire thread on dropped spindles is considering a fairly substantial change
in the look of the car....