Re: [Tigers] year of the Tiger

To: rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] year of the Tiger
From: Bob Josten <bob@rjosten.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:32:53 -0800
Jim, I asked my wife and she said that starting Feb. 14th 2010 is the
year of the tiger and specifically the white tiger.
If you were born in 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986 or 1998 you are
considered a tiger.
'Tigers' are are said to be short tempered and suspicious people
although I'm not sure why since I'm a 'dog' so I'm honest and
faithful.

Bob J.