Re: [Tigers] Year of the Tiger - Tangent

To: "'Sabr2th'" <Tiger@Sabr2th.com>, "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Year of the Tiger - Tangent
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:28:26 -0800
Year of the Monkey would have to be the Monkeymobile ... which was based on
a '66 GTO convertible .There were 2 originals... and 2 replica/tribute
cars... all of which still exist !

Interesting story about it here:
Cut and past the link if it doesn't work !

http://www.monkees.net/DOCS/MMOBILE.HTM

Jim
B382000446