Re: [Tigers] tiger for sale in the dallas area

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger for sale in the dallas area
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:03:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
     My uncle had a Tiger as you described it in the Dallas area in the late
60's..His was BRG with a Cobra series II 306 HP engine,289 C.I.  He bought it
in the Phillipines when he was in the AF..had it driven to Wv where he was
living at the time..He died and his daughter got it and had it moved to the
Dallas area..It was rusting to the ground in the back yard when it was
sold..maybe in the late 70's..I lost track of it then..
     I drove it a lot in Wv..It was a strong, revvy engine..much more than the
13 inch tires could handle..I remember 2nd gear with the secondaries open
causing much G force and clouds of tire smoke..If this is the Tiger mentioned,
it is a good one..restored to better than original..
zym

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.