Re: [Tigers] Don Adams Tiger

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Don Adams Tiger
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:37:23 -0800
  :-)
Hey, Jere!
Yeah, Smitty did the conversion, I held the wrenches (and wrote the
checks--grin).
I saw the car at Tigers United in 2005, after she'd Get Smarte'd it--it
looked really good! Didn't have the rocket launcher at the time, though.
Sue did a really nice job of making the car look snazzy--and it's the
V-6 that was the 'sound-'o-the-Tiger in the recent Get Smart movie--go
figure!

Best Regards
David (still lurking about)