Re: [Tigers] Radiation Contamination from Rocketdyne)

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Radiation Contamination from Rocketdyne)
From: <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 2:36:55 +0000
Rande,

I believe the property is just over the border of L.A./Ventura counties.

I live 4 miles (bird distance) from the site center in West Hills, L.A. County,
and my son Jay is in Oak Park (Ventura County) 5.75 miles away.  Of course, at
the time this happened I was employed by TRW Systems near the LAX airport, and
about 40 miles south, and Jay wasn't even a gleam in my new wife's eye.

Driving a new 356S Porsche, which became a new 911S soon thereafter.

However, I was on the site testing powerful liquid hydrogen/oxygen fuel.  These
liquid propellants combined after burning to become the noxious H2O (water).
BUT they were NOISY!

"Racket" - yes, contamination - no.  Now, tell us about our Tiger's products of
noise and polution