Re: [Tigers] rat tiger reg plate

To: <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] rat tiger reg plate
From: "Joe Parlanti" <Parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:30:35 -0500
That is definitely a Maryland plate. I wonder if the car is still insured...
The government here is very strict about turning in plates for cars that
have been sold or are no longer insured. The fines are $150 for the first 30
days and $7 / day thereafter. BTW, Maryland allows the use of original
plates for the year of the car. I found a nice set of '66 plates for mine.
It's only a $20 fee, and you basically carry both the historic and original
year registration cards with you.

Joe Parlanti
B382000026 (Well insured in Md.)

Joseph V. Parlanti